Owner Operator / Independent Contractor
To apply for employment, please download and complete the Independent Contractor Application & Driver Qualification Form. Attach and forward your completed information here. Incomplete information will delay the processing of your application or prevent it from being submitted.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, or non job-related disability.
- Class A CDL
- Own a tractor/semi to perform driver functions
- All Owner Operators/Independent Contractor Drivers must provide tractor, 2 wheeler, dolly, load securement equipment and anything else as required by customer. Anything that the IC needs to do the job efficiently and effectively as he sees fit, he/she is to provide.
- 3 years verifiable, comparable driving experience
- At least 25 years of age for all tractor trailer
- At least 21 years of age for bobtail/hotshot
- Clear criminal background
- Clear driving record
- Hazardous Materials (HAZ-MAT) Endorsement
- Flatbed (Local and Line Haul)
- Heavy Haul (Local and Line Haul)
- Hydraulic Trailer Operators
- Hot Shot
- Intermodal and Dry Van (Local and Line Haul)
- LTL (Local – Saia Motor Freight Service)